Skip to content
- If a unit withdraws from a contest, it must do so at least seven (7) days prior to the contest. Contest Director must be notified via email at email@example.com.
- Late withdrawals will be charged a penalty of $100.00. This fee must be paid to the contest host before the unit will be allowed to compete again.
- In the case of extreme circumstances, the WGPO executive board may decide to waive the late fee.
- A contest/show will be canceled if no more than twelve (12) units are participating. The Contest Director will notify the host site to allow them to campaign for more units for AT LEAST one week. If no more units enter, the contest will be canceled. The Contest Director will notify the host site one week following the entry deadline if the contest is in jeopardy.
- If a contest is cancelled (and will not be re-scheduled at a site on the same side of the state) after the season has begun (i.e. after the preview contest), units that were scheduled to perform at the cancelled contest should be given credit for attending that contest and not required to attend another contest in its place. Their scores from the remaining contests in the season will be averaged out for placement at Championships.