Two students from each WGPO Member unit will be allowed to apply for the Scholarship.
In order to be eligible for the 2018 WGPO Scholarship, you must submit the following:
- Submitted Application from this page (all fields and attachments are required at time of application)
- 2 letters of recommendation from adults (non-relative over 18) that can attest to your involvement in winter guard/winter percussion.
- Current photograph (upload in jpg or pdf format please)
- A 500-word essay, typed and double-spaced, answering the following 3 questions:
1. How has your involvement in winter guard/percussion positively impacted your life?
2. What have you done during your winter guard/percussion career to make the experience more enjoyable for those around you?
3. How will you apply the lessons learned from your winter guard/percussion experience to your life in the future?
Deadline for Applications to be received is March 19, 2018. All applications will be reviewed by committee and the recipient will be announced at the WGPO Circuit Championships on April 7, 2018.