Contacts and Resources
- Judge Evaluation & Commentary Review Form
- All fees must be current prior to your unit’s performance. Your contact for fee questions is Michael Clark, Treasurer.
- Schedule questions or requests for changes go to Kyle Myers, Contest Manager
- General circuit information or concerns go to Kristina Cobler, Secretary
- Facebook Director’s Group: registered director’s emails have been pre-loaded for membership in this closed group. Contact Kristina Cobler, Secretary if you believe you should be admitted to the Director’s group and have not been, or click on the link while logged into Facebook and request admission. This group is for currently registered units for 2019.
- Timelines (horizontal or vertical) will be noted on each individual schedule page. There are helpful videos in the Facebook Director’s Group to help you practice folding your floors.
- Sound check begins one hour prior to each contest. You will only be allowed to do a sound check before the contest and during the breaks. Please plan ahead. Sound check is ONLY to ensure that your music works.
- Snake all floors out of the gym. NO FOLDING ON THE GYM FLOOR!
- Please make sure all Props/Equipment are properly padded.
- Critique Sign-Up deadline is 9 p.m. the Friday evening before each contest. The critique sign-up link is on each individual schedule page. You MUST complete the online training and assessment before being allowed to participate in critique
- Retreats/Massing will be Captains only.
- Competition Suite is being utilized for multiple purposes than simply recaps and judges recordings this year. Spiel Sheets and Music Upload are also done in Competition Suite. Kyle Myers created a video in the Facebook Director’s Group explaining everything you need to know to have yourself and your unit staff loaded into Competition Suite.
- (NEW PROCEDURE THIS YEAR) Please upload your music to Competition Suite by Thursday evening (11:59pm) prior to your contest. You may still bring your cellphone or CD as back up but Comp. Suite will be the priority source.
- (NEW PROCEDURE THIS YEAR) Spiel Sheets are automatically filled out through Competition Suite after each unit inputs each category, only the contest director and unit/group administrator has access to view and edit them. Please make sure your Spiel sheet is up to date on Comp Suite by 11:59pm the Thursday before your next contest.
Congratulations to the following Performers for being selected to preform at State Championships, March 30th, during one of the scheduled massing’s.
In Middle School Solo Classification:
Briana Todd from Checotah Middle School.
In High School Solo Classification:
Vincent Flores from Mustang High School
& Brooke Jones from Westmoore High School
In High School Duet Classification:
Vincent and Rachel from Mustang High School
In High School Ensemble Classification:
Westmoore Trio from Westmoore High School
- Jan 26 Putnam City West (Guard Only) Recaps
- Feb 2 Broken Arrow (Guard & Percussion) Recaps
- Feb 9 Tulsa Memorial (Guard Only) Recaps
- Feb 16 Choctaw (Guard & Percussion) Recaps
- Feb 23 Western Heights (Guard Only) Recaps
- Mar 2 (TULSA WGI REGIONAL @ UMAC)
- Mar 9 Catoosa (Guard & Percussion) Recaps
- Mar 23 Yukon (Guard Only) Recaps *photographed by B. Johnson Photography
- Mar 29 PERCUSSION CHAMPIONSHIPS @ Broken Arrow Recaps
- Mar 30 GUARD CHAMPIONSHIPS @ Mustang Recaps