Contacts and Resources
- Judge Evaluation & Commentary Review Form
- All fees must be paid in full before your unit will be allowed to check-in or performance. Your contact for payment questions is Michael Clark, Treasurer.
- Schedule questions or requests for changes go to Kyle Myers, Contest Manager
- General circuit information or concerns go to Kristina Cobler, Secretary
- Facebook Director’s Group: registered director’s emails have been pre-loaded for membership in this closed group. Contact Kristina Cobler, Secretary if you believe you should be admitted to the Director’s group and have not been, or click on the link while logged into Facebook and request admission. This group is for currently registered units for 2020.
- Timelines (horizontal or vertical) will be noted on each individual schedule page. There are helpful videos in the Facebook Director’s Group to help you practice folding your floors.
- Sound check begins one hour prior to each contest. You will only be allowed to do a sound check before the contest and during the breaks. Please plan ahead. Sound check is ONLY to ensure that your music works.
- Snake all floors out of the gym. NO FOLDING ON THE GYM FLOOR!
- Please make sure all Props/Equipment are properly padded.
- Critique Sign-Up deadline is 9 p.m. the Friday evening before each contest. The critique sign-up link is on each individual schedule page.
- Retreats/Massing will be Captains only.
- Competition Suite is being utilized for multiple purposes than simply recaps and judges recordings this year. Spiel Sheets and Music Upload are also done in Competition Suite. Kyle Myers created a video in the Facebook Director’s Group explaining everything you need to know to have yourself and your unit staff loaded into Competition Suite.
- Please upload your music to Competition Suite by Thursday evening (11:59pm) prior to your contest. You may still bring your cellphone or CD as back up but Comp. Suite will be the priority source.
- Spiel Sheets are automatically filled out through Competition Suite after each unit inputs each category, only the contest director and unit/group administrator has access to view and edit them. Please make sure your Spiel sheet is up to date on Comp Suite by 11:59pm the Thursday before your next contest.